-
Senior Member
registered user
Upgrade or a clean install?
Hi;
After a zillion years, I finally got the price I want on DSL, and I
will be ending the era of dialup at home.
One thing I look forward too is being able to update my system without
reinstalling and losing all of my tweaks ( I used a debian derivative
).
However, my system is OLD. It is a knoppix installation about a year
old and that version had some bugs.
Am I better off using apt-get to update my system or should I do a
clean installation?
Similar Threads
-
By Fatcharlie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2005, 09:59 PM
-
By morbidpalooza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 01:49 PM
-
By rborgia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2005, 09:28 AM
-
By dudeman007 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:26 AM
-
By konfused in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99