-
Senior Member
registered user
Upgrade or a clean install?
Hi;
After a zillion years, I finally got the price I want on DSL, and I
will be ending the era of dialup at home.
One thing I look forward too is being able to update my system without
reinstalling and losing all of my tweaks ( I used a debian derivative
).
However, my system is OLD. It is a knoppix installation about a year
old and that version had some bugs.
Am I better off using apt-get to update my system or should I do a
clean installation?
Similar Threads
-
By Fatcharlie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2005, 09:59 PM
-
By morbidpalooza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 01:49 PM
-
By rborgia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2005, 09:28 AM
-
By dudeman007 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:26 AM
-
By konfused in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compaq Contura 430cx Vintage Laptop 9.5" Intel 486DX2 50MHz Windows 95 Working
$150.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Dell Latitude XPi CD P150ST Vintage Computer - Not Working
$70.00

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Sealed Vintage Intel Pro/1000 Network Adapters Drivers CD Ver 3.1 Vintage PC NEW
$39.61

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00