-
Knoppix Newbie trying to load some wardriving software?
Hello :
First off...I know very little about linux
...what I am trying to do is..I have a 133 laptop that i want to "Wardrive" with..I have a USB wireless unit...i can get Knoppix to run on the laptop ,but I cant seem to "untar" or run some of the programs like kismet....maybe i just have no clue how to "install" and "run" something in Linux?...can this be done in this boot up version...also since this is a laptop...can i get Knoppix to run without the GUI?.......anyone dont this b4?
thanks for the responce
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By Medicate in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By drenmi in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
-
By tomtom222 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 09:53 AM
-
By xeerex in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-10-2003, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Micron 16GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Server Memory (MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2II) - Preowned
$59.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00