-
How do I install gFTP?
Hello,
I'm totally new to Linux. I would like to use Knoppix as a recovery tool (e.g. if somebody's Windows crashes and I need to get data off of the hard drive, I'll boot using Knoppix and transfer the data to another computer). Knoppix works great, but I would like to install a graphical FTP client like gFTP (temporarily in the RAM drive) because the users who will be using Knoppix to transfer their files may not be comfortable with a command line ftp client. I've tried using the gFTP RPM, but it doesn't work, saying it's missing dependencies. What is the easiest way to install gFTP temporarily on Knoppix? Thanks!
Eric
Similar Threads
-
By EdlinUser in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-10-2003, 08:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90