I was installed knoppix 3.8 on my Toshiba notebook, it always stoped at this message :
Saving the System Clock time to the hardware clock . . . ( and it freeze !)javascript:emoticon('')
Laughing
Already checking sysVinit Editor but couldn't find (understandjavascript:emoticon('')
Rolling Eyes ) any service related to![]()
Anybody can help me?
Besides that, I cannot run my sound chipset. It was noticed as realtek hd soundchip.
Already installed the alsa driver from manufacturer but still cannot make it work! javascript:emoticon('')
Laughing. Any Suggestion?
Why I cannot logged on to X as a root? I cannot mount my usb flash more conviniently.
I really apreciate somebody could help me, and because of my bad english, I even couldn't speak more politely than this :
please help me!javascript:emoticon('')
Embarassed God bless you!javascript:emoticon('')
Very Happy

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00