Did you configured your card? Is your card get detected my Knoppix?
I have installed knnopix on my laptop, and I have no internet. I have a wireless Dlink DWL-G630 Card...
how do I fix
thx
Did you configured your card? Is your card get detected my Knoppix?

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00