"All you need is..." http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
Setup your BIOS to start from CD (DVD) and boot from CD(DVD).........Also, if I want to use Knoppix, would all I have to do is insert it and boot up?
Hi guys, I'm new to Linux, so I had a few questions. First of all, when I want to DL Knoppix by FTP, my browser takes me to a page with a bunch of files listed in a column, and I am not sure what to do with them. Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate it. Also, if I want to use Knoppix, would all I have to do is insert it and boot up? Would I have to do anything else beforehand, or can I simply pop it in there and boot up? Thanks in advance!
"All you need is..." http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
Setup your BIOS to start from CD (DVD) and boot from CD(DVD).........Also, if I want to use Knoppix, would all I have to do is insert it and boot up?

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Apple Mac OS X 10.1 Puma Upgrade CD Box M8621LL/A (2001) Factory Sealed
$22.00
Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Vintage MCE Lucid Portable FireWire CDRW Drive Clear Case FWRW161024 Mac OS X
$39.98