"All you need is..." http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
Setup your BIOS to start from CD (DVD) and boot from CD(DVD).........Also, if I want to use Knoppix, would all I have to do is insert it and boot up?
"All you need is..." http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
Setup your BIOS to start from CD (DVD) and boot from CD(DVD).........Also, if I want to use Knoppix, would all I have to do is insert it and boot up?

INS Vintage SDLC PC Adapter Manual w/ Disks UNTESTED
$99.99
VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Apple Vintage Lisa 2 Owner's Guide Release 2.0 Binder Manual
$99.99
Apple Macintosh SE/30 Vintage All-In-One Desktop Computer Model M5119
$350.00
Vintage Creative Solutions MacFORTH Dealer Demo Kit 1984 UNTESTED
$75.00
Toshiba T1000 Vintage Laptop PC, 1 power supplies, manuals, and original bag
$119.99
Vintage Retro Beige AT Desktop Computer Sleeper Case
$99.99