"All you need is..." http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
Setup your BIOS to start from CD (DVD) and boot from CD(DVD).........Also, if I want to use Knoppix, would all I have to do is insert it and boot up?
Hi guys, I'm new to Linux, so I had a few questions. First of all, when I want to DL Knoppix by FTP, my browser takes me to a page with a bunch of files listed in a column, and I am not sure what to do with them. Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate it. Also, if I want to use Knoppix, would all I have to do is insert it and boot up? Would I have to do anything else beforehand, or can I simply pop it in there and boot up? Thanks in advance!
"All you need is..." http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Downloading_FAQ
Setup your BIOS to start from CD (DVD) and boot from CD(DVD).........Also, if I want to use Knoppix, would all I have to do is insert it and boot up?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Panasonic Let's Note CF-W8 Core DUO RAM 4GB HDD 140GB Windows Vista 12.1in DVD
$105.00
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core AM5 Desktop CPU Processor 4.2GHz
$275.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
High-Performance Ryzen 5 3400G CPU, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, Radeon Vega 11, AM4 Sock
$269.99
Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21