-
i915gv & AOC 7GlrA+ troubles
Hello,
I have troubles with knoppix live CD boot.
I have intel 915GV chipset with video integrated, monitor is AOC 7GLRA+
Both support 1152x864 at v100.3Hz, h91,6kHz ( currently under winXP)
After I reboot to knoppix, either with no options( just run 'knoppix'), or with any of thinkable resolutions( tested with screen=1152x864, 1024x768; vsync=91, 72; hsync=100, nothing) nothing worked.
Knoppix starts finding hardware, but just when it should initialize video&monitor, my screen goes crazy( just vertical lines with no sense...) I run in expert mode with same result.
I also tried SuSE & Mandriva live CDs with same error.
Any help is appreciated.
Miro
PS: I also tried with xmodule=vesa, no help...
Similar Threads
-
By Killerah in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-06-2005, 05:42 PM
-
By HappyDays in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-26-2005, 06:18 AM
-
By DusteD in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 03:45 PM
-
By cameik in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 01:35 AM
-
By cold in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Lot of 3 1TB Samsung WD Toshiba SATA 2.5" HDD Hard Drives - Wiped and Tested
$79.99