this may sound silly, but I've forgotten how to set a root password. I'm using the Knoppix 4.0.2 Live DVD and I want to do some small things, and I'm drawing a blank. Thanks
this may sound silly, but I've forgotten how to set a root password. I'm using the Knoppix 4.0.2 Live DVD and I want to do some small things, and I'm drawing a blank. Thanks
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Using_FA...ot_password.3F
"You can set it by going Knoppix Menu->Root Shell and typing "passwd", then enterting a root password"
I was looking at the CD version of Knoppix. The DVD has a much simpiler way. Forgot about it.
Maybe you think about "sudo" stuf?

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
$153.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
MagicJack Plus K1103 VoIP USB Phone Adapter AC Power Adapter Open Box
$21.23
Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99