-
Laptop won't start
I loaded 3.9 on my compaq laptop yesterday and had no problems with it. It still has xp on and all things worked great for 3 restarts. Then I had a bad shut down (read gf tripped over the power cord) and now when I go to start it up all I get is the power light and it hums along like it’s got nothing else to do. The screen don't come on, hd light don't come on, it don't access the A or D drives, this about the most madding thing I think I've ever run into.
Any ideas????
Thanks, Chris
Similar Threads
-
By slam666 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-05-2006, 07:32 PM
-
By techz_boy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2005, 05:54 AM
-
By jayceemiller in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 01:06 AM
-
By pelican in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:07 PM
-
By Rhymer in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 10:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99