Well, I am still having trouble with the knoppix dvd detecting usb drives. I would like it to work as well as V3.9, which would automatically detect any new device and install an icon. Could safely unmount as any user (not just root) by a simple right click on the icon. I found some information on the knoppix dvd forum (which is now locked otherwise I would have replied to) but it did not work. FUnny thing, is that if I mount the thing as root, from a shell, they mount just fine.
Is there a simple way to upgrade the knoppix dvd to the functionality of the v3.9? I wonder why this was removed?
Thanks! jbike

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage KanguruDisk Portable External Drive Module with Pouch - Rare Retro Drive
$114.88
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
• Authentic TUMI 96081D4 Black Leather Daypack Travel Laptop Backpack - Vintage
$175.00
Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
Vintage 3.5” Floppy Disk Storage Cases With Key 127 Rainbow Colored Disks
$59.99
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00