http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Using_FA...ot_password.3F
"You can set it by going Knoppix Menu->Root Shell and typing "passwd", then enterting a root password"
this may sound silly, but I've forgotten how to set a root password. I'm using the Knoppix 4.0.2 Live DVD and I want to do some small things, and I'm drawing a blank. Thanks
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Using_FA...ot_password.3F
"You can set it by going Knoppix Menu->Root Shell and typing "passwd", then enterting a root password"
I was looking at the CD version of Knoppix. The DVD has a much simpiler way. Forgot about it.
Maybe you think about "sudo" stuf?

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29