Well, I am still having trouble with the knoppix dvd detecting usb drives. I would like it to work as well as V3.9, which would automatically detect any new device and install an icon. Could safely unmount as any user (not just root) by a simple right click on the icon. I found some information on the knoppix dvd forum (which is now locked otherwise I would have replied to) but it did not work. FUnny thing, is that if I mount the thing as root, from a shell, they mount just fine.
Is there a simple way to upgrade the knoppix dvd to the functionality of the v3.9? I wonder why this was removed?
Thanks! jbike

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Electric Air Duster & Small Vacuum, 130000RPM, 2in1 Cleaner
$53.22
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00