hi..
I installed klik with the one liner wget commamnd..restarted browser and I get:
klik is not registered protocol..
?
thx
hi..
I installed klik with the one liner wget commamnd..restarted browser and I get:
klik is not registered protocol..
?
thx
PClinuxOS iz rpm based (Mandriva), I doubt very much klik will work with it. On the other hand, PCLOS has its own repository, full of redy-to-use programs.
UPDATE: http://klik.atekon.de/docs/?page=How%20to%20use
Supported distributions
* Kanotix BH 8 and newer http://www.kanotix.net/
* Knoppix 3.7 2004-12-08, 3.8 CEBIT and newer http://www.knoppix.de/
* Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger" Live CD (Beta) http://www.ubuntu.com/
* Linspire Five-0 http://www.linspire.com/
* Kanotix CPX-MINI http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/cpx-mini/index.html
* debian sarge, sid (some cmg files might fail to run)
* OpenSUSE 10 (currently in preparation, some cmg files might fail to run)
* Fedora Core 4 (currently in preparation, some cmg files might fail to run)
Please close all browsers, and install the client again. It should work with Konqueror (surely) and Firefox (in most cases).
Greetings,
probono

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
256GB 4x64GB Samsung DDR4-2666 ECC LRDIMM M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1699.99
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99