hi..
I installed klik with the one liner wget commamnd..restarted browser and I get:
klik is not registered protocol..
?
thx
hi..
I installed klik with the one liner wget commamnd..restarted browser and I get:
klik is not registered protocol..
?
thx

Vintage Genuine IBM 5182 Dot Matrix PRINTER RIBBON Black 6320194 NEW Discontinue
$22.00
π₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
6487143 IBM Power Supply Board Standard Vintage Genuine FOR PARTS REPAIR UNTESTE
$45.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
π₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00