-
Modifying hardware autodetection
Are there any guides that document the hardware autodconfig system in Knoppix? I would like to learn more about this system and possibly remaster it. Should I just start digging into
/etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig
to learn about it or are there any guides?
I'm trying to boot on a laptop with no hard disk. This is confusing the hardware autoconfiguration script.
I tried it with a NOSCSI boot option and it worked, but I'd like to hard-code this so I don't have to remember it each time.
Yours,
Noah
Similar Threads
-
By karlsarnow in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-10-2006, 05:06 PM
-
By BryanY in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 10:51 PM
-
By RJDavison in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 01:19 PM
-
By benlau in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 06:54 AM
-
By Juztin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00