-
Junior Member
registered user
Here's the deal:
When I run netcardconfig if I answer for yes for "Use DHCP Broadcast" I get "failed" as the output. When I answer "no", I need to know which IP to use when it askes for IP Addr. of eth0; should I use 127.0.0.1, my computers internal IP, the router IP, or what. I'm assuming mask should remain the same as in the router settings and the other settings should remain default. Any ideas where these settings might need to be changed/synchronized with the router settings.
Similar Threads
-
By Ian111384 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:23 PM
-
By Joliemome in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-15-2006, 02:25 AM
-
By Kakalak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:23 PM
-
By Marshall.83 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 10:12 PM
-
By Waylander in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 01:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00