I'm aware the root password is blank, but when I try to install a program that asks for the root password, when I hit enter it says password incorrect. Anyone know how to fix this problem?
I'm aware the root password is blank, but when I try to install a program that asks for the root password, when I hit enter it says password incorrect. Anyone know how to fix this problem?
not currently on knoppix so cann't give exact path. go to knoppix symble on task bar- configure-set root password. Once you set the password, you will beable to use it. this if if you are booting from CD.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y RDIMM DDR4-23400 ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$400.00
HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V 2RX4 RDIMM MEMORY HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$189.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98