Knoppix as a Live CD is in my experience extremely stable. As I said above, I have no experience with Xmms or the crossfade software or the ogg stuff you wrote of.Originally Posted by dakky21
Knoppix as a Live CD is in my experience extremely stable. As I said above, I have no experience with Xmms or the crossfade software or the ogg stuff you wrote of.Originally Posted by dakky21
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00
Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD (V6313)
$61.56
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99