Hey All,
I've made the leap from Knoppix v3.2 2003-04-28-EN Live CD to a hard disk drive install. With this thread, I shall attempt to report my entire experience.
Prior to v3.2, I tried v3.1 very briefly (read: less than one week). With the exception of no sound, V3.1 worked flawlessly. I did not attempt to solve the V3.1 sound issue.
Install date for v3.2: 2003-05-02 (May 2nd)
Known issues with the FX41 and Live CD
1. no sound
2. no X Windows System (X11) using default
solved at boot: knoppix xmodule=vesa
Known issues with the FX41 and hard disk drive installation (#knx-hdinstall)
1. no sound

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95