Did your wireless network card come with your laptop? If so, then you might want to check out <http://www.linuxlaptops.com> and click on Laptops&Notebooks. Someone might have posted some info there that could possibly help you to configure your wireless network card.
A few minutes ago, I posted a reply to "Wireless card not recognized" with similar information. You might want to check it out--specifically the part where I did some research to find out which driver is used in XP. It will be something like *.SYS. You can get that information either via the web or via the Control Pannel in XP. After you know what the name of the driver is, then you'll need to find the correct .INF file (and possibly a few other files). I did that for my own setup via the 2 find statements. Don't be alarmed if everything doesn't work for you the first time around--it didn't work for me the first time either. Actually, it took me a series of trials and errors to hack together my setup. (I could have done it much quicker had I downloaded the driver from the ndiswrapper website, but that would have failed with my setup--it's a long story.)A laconic version of that story is that I was running Knoppix via a livecd, and I insisted upon working with the XP drivers (just because I heard it was possible).
Anyway, this should be enough to at least help you get started. By the way, if knoppix also has an issue with your wired netword card, then you can do something similar to get it working.

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PERC H755 3KDWX 8GB 12Gb SAS RAID Controller With Battery & Cables
$949.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97