-
Internet connection Help
First of all, I am a total newbie to Linux and I need some help.
Okay, I'm running Knoppix 4.0 and unable to connect to the internet.(Running on a laptop) I have cable running through a router if that helps. I tryed running the network card config and it couldn't find my wired network card. The wifi card config didn't work either. Is there something I'm missing?
Any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By Cambo105 in forum Networking
Replies: 15
Last Post: 10-12-2007, 04:41 AM
-
By zombie3000 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 04:35 AM
-
By Tine in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2005, 05:32 PM
-
By Josh in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:17 AM
-
By Sance in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00