My bad, I didn't mean to start 3 threads on the same subject. My computer was acting up and I didn't think it was posting my message. Please delete the other threads. Thanks
Ok so the title might be the best description of this question.. But I'll try to make some sense of it.
I want boot using a Knoppix CD but have my configuration saved on a USB device.
When knoppix boots up is there a way to have it automically use the knoppix.sh file on my usb device? I do not want to have to type the config=scan cheatcode I just want it to load with the saved configuration automatically. Is this possible?
Thanks
j
My bad, I didn't mean to start 3 threads on the same subject. My computer was acting up and I didn't think it was posting my message. Please delete the other threads. Thanks

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$249.99