My bad, I didn't mean to start 3 threads on the same subject. My computer was acting up and I didn't think it was posting my message. Please delete the other threads. Thanks
Ok so the title might be the best description of this question.. But I'll try to make some sense of it.
I want boot using a Knoppix CD but have my configuration saved on a USB device.
When knoppix boots up is there a way to have it automically use the knoppix.sh file on my usb device? I do not want to have to type the config=scan cheatcode I just want it to load with the saved configuration automatically. Is this possible?
Thanks
j
My bad, I didn't mean to start 3 threads on the same subject. My computer was acting up and I didn't think it was posting my message. Please delete the other threads. Thanks

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL380/DL360 Gen9 (P89) P89_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99