Hi there
Is it possible to use a usb broadband adsl modem with Knoppix? if so could anyone let me know how to.
Many thanks
andjan
I'm still using the drb reply in the above link with an October version of the script. I use Kanotix so I don't know if it will work with the latest version of Knoppix. It works in both LiveCD (with unionfs cheatcode) and HD installed mode with all versions of Kanotix.
drb

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
1x CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4 RAM 8GB 3200MHz
$38.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3600MHz DIMM RAM Kit
$450.00
ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 DIMM Unbuffered AX3U1600W8G9-RR
$25.00
Kingston 256GB (8x32GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 260-Pin SO-DIMM Non-ECC lot of 10
$1500.00