Hi there
Is it possible to use a usb broadband adsl modem with Knoppix? if so could anyone let me know how to.
Many thanks
andjan
I'm still using the drb reply in the above link with an October version of the script. I use Kanotix so I don't know if it will work with the latest version of Knoppix. It works in both LiveCD (with unionfs cheatcode) and HD installed mode with all versions of Kanotix.
drb

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL380/DL360 Gen9 (P89) P89_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
LOT 32GB 64GB 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Retractable Thumb Drive
$879.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99