-
I have experienced the same problem as RonC with the most recent release (4.02 I think).
I'm not keen to connect the optical drive to the primary IDE as I want the boot HD to connect to it, so I tried the IDE setting changes (to compatible mode) but it took the CD drive away from windows....
Any other ideas guys?
paulMb
Similar Threads
-
By crism in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 06:46 PM
-
By snippy in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 02:49 PM
-
By MR.Error in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 06:58 AM
-
By BiggJeff74 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 05:36 PM
-
By Neo855 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62