-
Older versions available anywhere?
Hello,
are there older versions of Knoppix (especially 3.1) available anywhere to download?
I can see only the version 3.2 on all servers I've checked.
I have a Knoppix 3.1 CD, but for some reason it doesn't boot. I'd like to get a fixed, bootable CD image, but I can't find one.
Anybody can help me?
Similar Threads
-
By maroje in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-14-2005, 03:49 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 08:46 PM
-
By coldlamper in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 09:01 PM
-
By johncarlson21 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 10:23 PM
-
By handyman in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99