-
Junior Member
registered user
Adding folders to the live DVD !!
Hello All..
As the live DVD is only 3.1 GB , so there is plenty of room left on a dvd.
I want to add some data in the iso ..I used magic Iso (Windows) .. and added
all desired data into a single folder.
I tried to boot with the new fatty dvd .. it always gives an error..
I tried it several times..and burnt several times..
" Image Checksum error "
what is the story ??
I'm still new to using linux .. sorry !!
Thanks in advance ..waiting for your replies .. 
Yours,
Tarek
-
Junior Member
registered user
hi again..
After several more trials..It worked..
I added the files(not folders) in the 'Books' folder..
A conclusion is :: don't add folders to the root.. i donno y ??!!
If any1 knows..please state the reason..
Thanks a lot
Similar Threads
-
By Obscu in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2008, 12:25 PM
-
By RedBrain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-24-2006, 07:21 PM
-
By Leipe_Po in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 01:34 AM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 08:06 PM
-
By PhilQ in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

Yealink SIP-T46S IP Phone - Black
$20.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Lot of 2 OPEN BOX Cisco IP Phone CP-8841 5 Line Gigabit VoIP Phone CP-8841-K9=
$189.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95