hi again..
After several more trials..It worked..
I added the files(not folders) in the 'Books' folder..
A conclusion is :: don't add folders to the root.. i donno y ??!!
If any1 knows..please state the reason..
Thanks a lot
Hello All..
As the live DVD is only 3.1 GB , so there is plenty of room left on a dvd.
I want to add some data in the iso ..I used magic Iso (Windows) .. and added
all desired data into a single folder.
I tried to boot with the new fatty dvd .. it always gives an error..
I tried it several times..and burnt several times..
" Image Checksum error "
what is the story ??
I'm still new to using linux .. sorry !!
Thanks in advance ..waiting for your replies ..
Yours,
Tarek![]()
hi again..
After several more trials..It worked..
I added the files(not folders) in the 'Books' folder..
A conclusion is :: don't add folders to the root.. i donno y ??!!
If any1 knows..please state the reason..
Thanks a lot

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Computer (Model M0001A)
$100.00
RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE
$199.95
Vintage 2002 AutoCAD Set - With Serial and Code
$44.55
Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00
Rare Vintage NEC N5255-52A Keyboard Oval Black Switch Japanese Layout As-Is
$198.00
IBM Model M Terminal Vintage Clicky 122-Key 1984 W/ blue keys, and unique keys
$199.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Commodore 1084 CRT Monitor Vintage 1987 Powers On and Displays image in RGB
$449.10
Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM
$275.00
Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00