hi again..
After several more trials..It worked..
I added the files(not folders) in the 'Books' folder..
A conclusion is :: don't add folders to the root.. i donno y ??!!
If any1 knows..please state the reason..
Thanks a lot
Hello All..
As the live DVD is only 3.1 GB , so there is plenty of room left on a dvd.
I want to add some data in the iso ..I used magic Iso (Windows) .. and added
all desired data into a single folder.
I tried to boot with the new fatty dvd .. it always gives an error..
I tried it several times..and burnt several times..
" Image Checksum error "
what is the story ??
I'm still new to using linux .. sorry !!
Thanks in advance ..waiting for your replies ..
Yours,
Tarek![]()
hi again..
After several more trials..It worked..
I added the files(not folders) in the 'Books' folder..
A conclusion is :: don't add folders to the root.. i donno y ??!!
If any1 knows..please state the reason..
Thanks a lot

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$76.98
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
Promise Pegasus2 M4 4-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Array 4 X 1 TB SSD - Used
$200.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Serial ATA two-port SATA PCI card (SiI3112 sil3112 chipset)
$18.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$175.00