-
Junior Member
registered user
Adding folders to the live DVD !!
Hello All..
As the live DVD is only 3.1 GB , so there is plenty of room left on a dvd.
I want to add some data in the iso ..I used magic Iso (Windows) .. and added
all desired data into a single folder.
I tried to boot with the new fatty dvd .. it always gives an error..
I tried it several times..and burnt several times..
" Image Checksum error "
what is the story ??
I'm still new to using linux .. sorry !!
Thanks in advance ..waiting for your replies .. 
Yours,
Tarek
-
Junior Member
registered user
hi again..
After several more trials..It worked..
I added the files(not folders) in the 'Books' folder..
A conclusion is :: don't add folders to the root.. i donno y ??!!
If any1 knows..please state the reason..
Thanks a lot
Similar Threads
-
By Obscu in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2008, 12:25 PM
-
By RedBrain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-24-2006, 07:21 PM
-
By Leipe_Po in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 01:34 AM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 08:06 PM
-
By PhilQ in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

The First 1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Model M0001 Set with Travel Bag VTG ORIGINAL
$824.50

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00