hi again..
After several more trials..It worked..
I added the files(not folders) in the 'Books' folder..
A conclusion is :: don't add folders to the root.. i donno y ??!!
If any1 knows..please state the reason..
Thanks a lot
Hello All..
As the live DVD is only 3.1 GB , so there is plenty of room left on a dvd.
I want to add some data in the iso ..I used magic Iso (Windows) .. and added
all desired data into a single folder.
I tried to boot with the new fatty dvd .. it always gives an error..
I tried it several times..and burnt several times..
" Image Checksum error "
what is the story ??
I'm still new to using linux .. sorry !!
Thanks in advance ..waiting for your replies ..
Yours,
Tarek![]()
hi again..
After several more trials..It worked..
I added the files(not folders) in the 'Books' folder..
A conclusion is :: don't add folders to the root.. i donno y ??!!
If any1 knows..please state the reason..
Thanks a lot

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i5-4590 Processor (3.3 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1150) - SR1QJ
$12.90
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99