Hi
I am using knoppix to recover the contents of a broken Window$ installation.
I am copying the files to a ubuntu pc.
I have tried to copy the files over using both samba and ftp and each time the knoppix pc freezes (i.e. locks up) about 5-10 mins in.
I was wondering if there was a timeout setting that i could adjust or whether there was a potential h/w issue....
...can anyone give me any pointers please?

Parceiro 1.1 Black Edition for Amiga 1000, 8MB Fast RAM, RTC, 16GB SD, Tested
$249.99
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00