Hello,
I'm trying to run version 3.9 that I bought from xplinux.biz on my Dell Latitude CPx machine. On boot, just after the path statements I get many errors related to "Buffer I/O errors on dvice HDC" and sector errors.
I tried bypassing the hardware detection, but it doesn't seem to help.
Any ideas?
Thank you..
George![]()

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2400T (HMA81GU6AFR8N-UH) DDR4 Desktop ram
$25.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
32 GB RAM kit (2 x 16 GB). Original identity: Samsung 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6400 PC
$372.10
TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 TLZGD432G3600HC18JBK
$749.00
SK hynix 16GB DDR4 SDRAM PC4-3200AA UDIMM Non-ECC HMA82GR7CJR8N-XN T8 AC 2024
$199.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98