-
Touchpad works at LiveCD but freeze after hdinstall
I've an Elanvital / Synaptic Touchpad on my laptop and it works great on LiveCD v 4.02, so I decided to install it on hd.
I choose debian type and the installation runs smoothly, except for my touchpad.
Usb mouse works normally.
I tried to boot again using livecd, and mount my hd, and copy XFree86cfg also Xfree86cfg-4, and boot again from hd. It doesn't change anything. my touchpad still freezing at the center of the screen.
Is it have a different method of hwdetecting process between livecd and hd-install? or between debian and knoppix way?
or something I don't know?
I've read at the forum, I have to run xf86cfg, so I try to configure it out again, but it still not work.
please help me, how I can make it my touchpad works again like at LiveCD? Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By Steveb357 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2010, 06:09 AM
-
By woodsmoke in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-31-2010, 05:00 AM
-
By ajis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:03 PM
-
By tilleyrw in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2005, 01:17 AM
-
By sufisuley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-05-2003, 08:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99