-
Please help. I'm getting "Buffer I/O errors on dvice HD
Hello,
I'm trying to run version 3.9 that I bought from xplinux.biz on my Dell Latitude CPx machine. On boot, just after the path statements I get many errors related to "Buffer I/O errors on dvice HDC" and sector errors.
I tried bypassing the hardware detection, but it doesn't seem to help.
Any ideas?
Thank you..
George
Similar Threads
-
By knoenrico in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-08-2008, 03:51 AM
-
By frenziedskier in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-03-2005, 07:16 PM
-
By jcdecode in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 10:01 AM
-
By aaru_ali in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 07:10 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48

Intel Xeon Platinum 8268 2.9GHz 24-Core FCLGA3647 Processor | SRF95
$119.99

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99