-
Question about expanding space for homedir
Hello all,
I recently got myself a memory stick (512 MB), and decided to use it as the persistent homedir for knoppix... However, when I made the homedir, I allocated only 100 MBs for the homedir, and now, of course, I've run out of space... So, I'm wondering if there's any way to expand the amount of space allocated to the homedir without remaking it.
Thanks,
illu45
Similar Threads
-
By starlyptErin_. in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:00 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2007, 01:51 AM
-
By jannetta in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 03:50 PM
-
By lfs in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 12:22 PM
-
By Wolf in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + SATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)
$180.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00