here you have some of the answer.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22622
if you want more let us know.
Hello all,
I recently got myself a memory stick (512 MB), and decided to use it as the persistent homedir for knoppix... However, when I made the homedir, I allocated only 100 MBs for the homedir, and now, of course, I've run out of space... So, I'm wondering if there's any way to expand the amount of space allocated to the homedir without remaking it.
Thanks,
illu45
here you have some of the answer.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22622
if you want more let us know.

Lot of 32 IBM 32GB SERVER MEMORY MT80KHF4G72M3DZ-1G6E4B50A 00LP736 4Gx72 = DW
$17000.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
IBM Storwize V5000E V5030E SAN Storage Control Enclosure Server w/ Dual 02PX517
$1249.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99