I have been using Knoppix to install gentoo for years however when using it to install on a Dell 2850 I found that Knoppix is 32bit which makes it so that I can't chroot to begin the gentoo installation since it is chrooting into an env. with 64bit binaries.
I have found a knoppix 64 but it seems quite out of date and was wondering what your suggestions for alternatives were ?
I could just use a gentoo 64bit install CD but I prefer Knoppix because it is a good tool for everything.
I don't suppose the DVD has a second copy of everything compiled for amd64 and cheatcodes to boot from that ?
I looked through the cheatcodes and didn't find anything but thought it couldnt hurt to ask. It would be nice if there were such a disk, both x86 and amd64!
Thanks,
Riogeedee

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$199.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
$170.00
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99