I have been using Knoppix to install gentoo for years however when using it to install on a Dell 2850 I found that Knoppix is 32bit which makes it so that I can't chroot to begin the gentoo installation since it is chrooting into an env. with 64bit binaries.
I have found a knoppix 64 but it seems quite out of date and was wondering what your suggestions for alternatives were ?
I could just use a gentoo 64bit install CD but I prefer Knoppix because it is a good tool for everything.
I don't suppose the DVD has a second copy of everything compiled for amd64 and cheatcodes to boot from that ?
I looked through the cheatcodes and didn't find anything but thought it couldnt hurt to ask. It would be nice if there were such a disk, both x86 and amd64!
Thanks,
Riogeedee

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
WONHOX Vacuum Seal Backpack for Travel with Air Pump XX-Large, A68-beige
$93.82
Desktop Vacuum Cleaner Mini Desk Portable Dust Crumb White
$21.35
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67