I have been using Knoppix to install gentoo for years however when using it to install on a Dell 2850 I found that Knoppix is 32bit which makes it so that I can't chroot to begin the gentoo installation since it is chrooting into an env. with 64bit binaries.
I have found a knoppix 64 but it seems quite out of date and was wondering what your suggestions for alternatives were ?
I could just use a gentoo 64bit install CD but I prefer Knoppix because it is a good tool for everything.
I don't suppose the DVD has a second copy of everything compiled for amd64 and cheatcodes to boot from that ?
I looked through the cheatcodes and didn't find anything but thought it couldnt hurt to ask. It would be nice if there were such a disk, both x86 and amd64!
Thanks,
Riogeedee

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39
Osborne Vintage Computer CP/M User Guide Thom Hogan & Software User Manuals Lot
$45.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Intel Pentium Pro CPU Lot 3 Gold Ceramic Processors + 2 RAM Untested
$249.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37