-
Firewalls
I'm new to Linux,I've found Knoppix the best way to try out the OS,but I have a question,when I boot from CD-ROM,and use the the CD to run a vitual drive in RAM,do I still need a firewall?If I do how do I install one on to a Win XP based PC?
Cheers,
Drew
Similar Threads
-
By gadgerama in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-31-2005, 01:31 AM
-
By piranha in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By Nthline in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

OWC Express 4M2 4x M.2 NVMe RAID Enclosure Aluminum w/ SoftRAID
$199.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99