-
weird firefox problem
Just setup my Knoppix system. Got it to recognize my usb wireless network and am posting this now with Konqueror. WhooHooo!
However, I've got a weird issue with Firefox. If I try to browse to a site with Firefox, I can only get there if I've recently browsed to the same site with Konqueror. If I haven't been there with Konqueror yet, Firefox tries for a while and finally says that the site isn't responding. But if I go there with Konqueror, then try again with Firefox, it works great. It seems to only be a domain resolution issue, because once I've been to the domain with Konqueror, I can browse all over that domain with Firefox, but as soon as I link to a different domain... nada.
Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By socrates in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 12:17 PM
-
By Me|2c in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 04:29 AM
-
By tonynaia in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 05:47 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 04:22 AM
-
By AlterEgo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 08:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$166.49

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00