I've an Elanvital / Synaptic Touchpad on my laptop and it works great on LiveCD v 4.02, so I decided to install it on hd.
I choose debian type and the installation runs smoothly, except for my touchpad.
Usb mouse works normally.
I tried to boot again using livecd, and mount my hd, and copy XFree86cfg also Xfree86cfg-4, and boot again from hd. It doesn't change anything. my touchpad still freezing at the center of the screen.
Is it have a different method of hwdetecting process between livecd and hd-install? or between debian and knoppix way?
or something I don't know?
I've read at the forum, I have to run xf86cfg, so I try to configure it out again, but it still not work.
please help me, how I can make it my touchpad works again like at LiveCD? Thanks in advance.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99