I've an Elanvital / Synaptic Touchpad on my laptop and it works great on LiveCD v 4.02, so I decided to install it on hd.
I choose debian type and the installation runs smoothly, except for my touchpad.
Usb mouse works normally.
I tried to boot again using livecd, and mount my hd, and copy XFree86cfg also Xfree86cfg-4, and boot again from hd. It doesn't change anything. my touchpad still freezing at the center of the screen.
Is it have a different method of hwdetecting process between livecd and hd-install? or between debian and knoppix way?
or something I don't know?
I've read at the forum, I have to run xf86cfg, so I try to configure it out again, but it still not work.
please help me, how I can make it my touchpad works again like at LiveCD? Thanks in advance.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00