I've an Elanvital / Synaptic Touchpad on my laptop and it works great on LiveCD v 4.02, so I decided to install it on hd.
I choose debian type and the installation runs smoothly, except for my touchpad.
Usb mouse works normally.
I tried to boot again using livecd, and mount my hd, and copy XFree86cfg also Xfree86cfg-4, and boot again from hd. It doesn't change anything. my touchpad still freezing at the center of the screen.
Is it have a different method of hwdetecting process between livecd and hd-install? or between debian and knoppix way?
or something I don't know?
I've read at the forum, I have to run xf86cfg, so I try to configure it out again, but it still not work.
please help me, how I can make it my touchpad works again like at LiveCD? Thanks in advance.

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
AS IS Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$410.00