-
Senior Member
registered user
converting avi files to mpeg?
Got this pc camera (logitech) and so far i can only run same on winxp. I want to view the videos on knoppix but the logitech software only produces avi files. They don't play very well with xine even with the latest codecs. So I see this program ffmpeg which is supposed to convert video files from one format to another. I'll be danged if I can get it to work. It always crashes with some vague error message. Does anyone know of any reliable linux/knoppix program that I can use to do the file conversions? There seems to be tons of them available for win$ but I don't want to use those.
Similar Threads
-
By Davy27 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2008, 08:56 PM
-
By deepak_abc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-31-2007, 03:54 PM
-
By Sabih in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2005, 10:36 PM
-
By chronictoker420 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 11:20 PM
-
By Atari911 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-20-2003, 11:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1970s UV EPROM Lot Intel D2716 2708 TI TMS2708 AMD NEC Ceramic Windowed
$55.99

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Retro Beige AT Desktop Computer Sleeper Case
$99.99

Vintage Computer Computer Memory EX32 EDO - KCP601 - Gold Silver
$30.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Intel C2708 EPROM White Ceramic Gold Pins Windowed Die Visible INTEL '75
$44.99

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99

Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99